Tuesday, November 18, 2008

bad news

We have stopped chemo for a while until I get sick again then we will do a two drug combo and see how that works. I got more cancer now, it looks like its in my kidneys also and the bone cancer has spread more in my pelvis and now in my spine. I just got done with a bone scan today and from what I seen was the top half of my spine looked like it was full of cancer and my ribs and a lot more in my pelvis, I'm not a doctor so we will see in a week or less what they say and I'll try to write as soon as I find out. But on a good note i look good and feel good so at least I'm enjoying my life even when its hard to keep going I always change my attitude pretty fast and try to be a positive optimistic man. Just so everyone I love all my family and friends more then this whole world, and I will always be with everyone of you forever. Love sky

7 comments:

BumpinDaFunk said...

I love you so much and am so proud you are my son...I am really looking forward to you and Zion being here next week...I don't comment much anymore...words escape me...I loved laughing with you last week about the 15 yr old booster seat...I hold those moments in my mind....Love you always, Mom

Sarah said...

Im really sorry about everything. I dont really know the words to say. You and Zion are in my every prayer and will always be. We miss you and love you! I know you wont give up so I wont tell you not to.

Love
Elliott, Sarah and Noah

Lara said...

I am sorry to hear the bad news, but I am so proud of you for being so strong and positive, I will do the same for you. I can't wait to see you and hug you. You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. Keep on fighting like I know you will. WE all love you and Zion so much! Thinking good thoughts and hoping the doctor will say something good. Love you!

BumpinDaFunk said...

I love u man....and I expect to see u again on my course next week....don't be scared!...lol

neffro said...

DONT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
I know its spreading but people have beatin it before that have had 5 days to live my brother told me and he works for blue cross, Im here for u. Be strong bro, I know it seems tuff but as long as your still alive you can fight and if you can fight you can WIN!! I love you so much and Im gonna come out and maybe we can go bowling if your up for it.

Carly said...

I'm sorry sweetie. I love you so so much. You have such a big heart and I'm very thankful to be able to call you one of my best friends. Your strength amazes us all. I'm here if you need anything... xoxo

dabeave said...

Dear Sky,

I'm grateful to hear from you, even if the news isn't the best. Things will work out EXACTLY as they are supposed to. I pray for you every single day and will, of course, continue to do so. Attitude is key, and I'm happy to see that yours is what it is. Keep on fighting the good fight....and know that you are loved

MaDukes